is an international company with roughly 45 employees. We develop and manufacture high quality research instrumentation for R&D laboratories for electrochemical research. Metrohm Autolab is technology trendsetter for more than 25 years. Production and (worldwide) sales of the AUTOLAB instruments is done from our office in Utrecht, The Netherlands.
For expansion of our development department we are looking for a
Hardware Engineer (M/F - 40 hours per week)
who enthusiastically wants to contribute to the development of our research instruments.
- With your knowledge of high tech products, you develop and maintain the hardware of high quality instruments for technical scientific research.
- You develop products with a high degree of mixed technology of digital and analogue techniques, while managing the challenge to reach the highest possible accuracy and flexibility for our new products.
- You are collaborating with software engineers, architects and hardware engineers in one of our multidisciplinary SCRUM teams.
Requested knowledge and experience
- You are a motivated hardware developer (Bachelor level or above) with good analytic and self-learning skills.
- You like to work as a team player and, at the same time, are committed to your tasks.
- Using your creativity for developing new solutions is key for you.
- You easily adopt new technologies and methods and are able to apply these effectively.
- You have experience with product development, from the first idea up to bringing it to production.
- You have a vast knowledge of analogue electronic design. Experience with calibrations, precision AD conversions, low signal to noise ratios, low currents and high input impedances is an advantage.
- Due to the international character of our company, good knowledge of the English language is necessary.
We offer a solid professional and pleasant working environment in a young and informal company with international contacts. We work with modern tools and have a collegial team. Our instruments are sold in more than 80 countries around the world. We have a good position within Metrohms growing international organization. The Metrohm Group (www.metrohm.com) is a global leader for precision instruments for chemical analysis.
We offer a competitive salary (depending on qualifications and experience) and excellent benefits.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to email@example.com. You can also use this address if you want more information or have any specific questions.