Metrohm Autolab (Utrecht, The Netherlands), a fully owned subsidiary of Metrohm Group, is a leading supplier of analytical and scientific instrumentation for electrochemistry in laboratories worldwide.
Due to the growing focus on our branch of business within the Group we’re looking for a
Product Specialist Electrochemistry (M/F)
with the objective to:
- strengthen the market position and gain market share through delivering unique benefits and superior value to customer
- guarantee optimal technical support to the organization
- Support the team in developing and managing product portfolio
- Identify and consolidate customer requirements, prepare market / product analysis and benchmarks
- Provide 2nd line support to the Country Sales Organizations and Distributors on area management and technical sales support issues
- Work closely with R&D, Production, and Applications departments on product and quality improvement, coordinate functional testing in conjunction with product development, represent the Product Owner in development core teams
- Maintain and update product master data, provide content for and proofread technical documentation
- Prepare new product introductions and related marketing material for specific product / market combinations
- Develop, set up and conduct product and application workshops and training
- Visit specific customers and events for insight generation and onsite support, participate in professional and/or regulatory societies
- Several years of experience in technical product or application management and support (analytical / scientific / diagnostics / metrology instrumentation)
- High-level business acumen, strong problem solving and analytical abilities, great attention to detail
- a Master’s degree in Electrochemistry or at least in Analytical Chemistry (a must), Ph.D. (preferred)
- Experience in working with Metrohm Autolab instruments is a plus
- Good writing and communication skills
- You are team oriented, trustworthy, initiative, flexible, communicative and liable
- Language skills: Full professional proficiency in English (a must) and Dutch (highly desirable); working proficiency in German (nice to have)
- You are interested in a long term position within Metrohm
Metrohm Group (www.metrohm.com) is one of the world’s most trusted manufacturers of high-precision instruments for chemical analysis. The market segments we serve include chemical, petrochemicals & bio-fuel, polymers & plastics, pharmaceutical, energy & power, surface finishing, environmental, food & beverage, and cover both industrial and academic customers. Today, we are a company of 2000 employees present in more than 80 countries with our own subsidiaries and exclusive distributor network.
Metrohm Autolab is a globally operating subsidiary of Metrohm Group providing instrumentation for R&D laboratories in the area of electrochemical analysis and research. Our market application segments include energy generation and storage, corrosion prevention, bio-sensors, fundamental research, plating, environmental and trace analysis.
Our premises are located in Utrecht, The Netherlands with about 50 employees responsible for development, production, marketing and sales of AUTOLAB portfolio world-wide.
How to apply:
Please submit your application to email@example.com to the attention of Ms. Anneke Ausma.
Acquisitions based upon this job advertisement are not appreciated!