Metrohm Autolab is an international company with roughly 45 employees. We develop and manufacture high quality research instrumentation for R&D laboratories for electrochemical research. Metrohm Autolab is technology trendsetter for more than 25 years. Production and (worldwide) sales of the AUTOLAB instruments is done from our office in Utrecht, The Netherlands.
For expansion of our development department we are looking for a
Senior Test Engineer (M/F - 40 hours per week)
who enthusiastically wants to contribute to the development of our research instruments.
- With your knowledge of high tech products, you write test specifications and test cases for system tests.
- You will test the system on different levels (system, component en unit test), sometimes covering the whole system or parts of the hardware, mechanics or the software.
- You realize improvements to the test process, for instance with test automation.
- You analyse test results and, together with your colleagues of different disciplines, you determine the solution direction.
- You are collaborating with software engineers, architects and hardware engineers in one of our multidisciplinary SCRUM teams.
Requested knowledge and experience
- You are a motivated test engineer (bachelor level or above) with good analytic and self-learning skills.
- You like to work as a team player and, at the same time, are committed to your tasks.
- Using your creativity for developing new tests and test methods is key for you.
- You are open for adopting new techniques and methods and you want to share your ideas and improve yourself.
- You have knowledge about and experience with test techniques like for instance TMAP, TPI, ISEB and/or ISTQB.
- Experience with testing of systems with hardware, software and mechanics is an advantage.
- Our development department works in an Agile way, experience with SCRUM is an advantage.
- Due to the international character of our company, good knowledge of the English language is necessary.
We offer a solid professional and pleasant working environment in a young and informal company with international contacts. We work with modern tools and have a collegial team.
Our instruments are sold in more than 80 countries around the world. We have a good position within Metrohms growing international organization. The Metrohm Group (www.metrohm.com) is a global leader for precision instruments for chemical analysis.
We offer a competitive salary (depending on qualifications and experience) and excellent benefits.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to email@example.com. You can also use this address if you want more information or have any specific questions.